Properties like this do not come on the market every day, feels like an oasis with very well established gardens, lawns and plenty of shady trees.
You will be hard pressed to beat this spot to relax and enjoy the quietness of this location, with magnificent views of the Myall creek from the large rear deck and covered outdoor living area.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards, main with split reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Separate office with air conditioning.
- Formal and informal dining areas.
- Separate air conditioned sunroom + 2nd sitting area.
- 2 x Bathrooms, both with shower over bath, 2 toilets.
- Lovely kitchen with large walk-in pantry/storage room, electric oven, gas cook top, dishwasher and views over the beautiful deck and back yard.
- Central large formal lounge room.
- Spacious laundry with plenty of room for a second fridge/freezer.
- 3 x Car lock-up car accommodation and outdoor area under roof with cold room.
- Shady covered and paved outdoor area with built-in BBQ.
- Workshop shed & veggie gardens.
- Land area is 4,421m2 (over 1 x acre) with direct access to Myall Creek (licenced to pump water from the creek).
- L-Shaped block (2 x adjoining lots), 2 x street access.
The features of this property are endless, only an inspection will be the way to appreciate them all.
It feels like living in the country, but within walking distance of the main street.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.