Looking for that ideal lifestyle hobby farm, wanting to get out of the cities or just want a good retirement block well located between Dalby and Toowoomba. Well this could be the one for you. Malling is a small regional area with rolling hillside of cultivation and grazing farms. Located close to Maclagan, Quinalow, Kaimkillenbun and with-in 30 minutes to Dalby & Oakey.
With outstanding views this 16 acres property offers you a comfortable 4-bedroom home with ensuite, wood heater, some air-conditioning, detached entertaining room with a paved BBQ area + good rainwater storage, equipped bore, dam + top shedding and plenty more.
- Hardy plank 4-bedroom home with ensuite
- Open plan living with Air-conditioning and wood heater
- Kitchen has island bench + dishwasher
- 6m x 6m Colourbond Shed with 3m verandah (Entertaining room + BBQ area)
- 12m x 12m lock up shed with power, mostly concreted floor and 3 roller doors
- 20' container with lights and power + some older shedding
- Multiple rainwater storage approx. 40,000 gallons +
- Equipped bore pumps to a 5000gallon storage tank next to the home + dam
- 3 main paddocks with troughs gravity feeds from smaller tank filled by bore
- Approx. 3.2kw solar system
- Large chook pens or dog enclosures
- 6.58HA (16.28 acres)
If you cannot afford the prices of Hinterland Real Estate or in places like Maleny or Mount Tamborine this property should be inspected. Call now to arrange an appointment.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.