The opportunities are endless, be impressed with this solid charming character home, oozing potential and appeal.
The home is located of a large corner block (1722m2, car access from both side) and only minutes to the main street.
Enjoy the convenience of a footpath running straight past your door and leading down to the popular Myall Creek walking tracks.
Choose to move in now, or complete some renovations and have yourself a delightful spacious one of a kind home.
* 4 Bedrooms, 1 with built-in cupboards.
* Polished floor boards.
* Huge eat in kitchen/dining room, electric upright oven and cooktop, pantry, rainwater tap and access to the sweeping L shaped front verandah.
* Stylish tongue and groove walls throughout.
* Split reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room.
* French doors opening from the 4th bedroom, kitchen/dining and lounge room.
* Internal laundry adjacent to the roomy bathroom.
* 5KW Solar power system. (approx. 7 years old).
* Rainwater tank.
* Single lockup garage with attached store/work shop room + a single carport off the house.
* Rear deck + a beautiful front L shaped verandah.
* Established gardens surrounding the home (very private and secluded feeling).
* Circa 1920-1930.
Properties of this style with this much potential and size do not come on the market everyday, do not miss out, call our team today to arrange your private inspection - 4662 5311.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.