In one of Dalby's well known established acreage area's, inspect and be impressed.
The home features a large shed, awesome deck and has plenty of room and potential for a growing family.
With new paint inside and out + built by a quality local builder you can move in and enjoy the semi rural feel and charm of this property for many years to come.
* 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards, main with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
* New internal and external paint.
* Polished floors + new carpet in all bedrooms and lounge area.
* Insulated ceiling (9ft).
* Modern kitchen, as new 800mm stainless steel gas oven and cooktop, rangehood, breakfast bar/island bench, dishwasher, bay window with servery to deck.
* Main lounge room area + 2nd family space.
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout, 2 x split reverse cycle air conditioners.
* Ceiling fans.
* Linen storage.
* Main bathroom is large in size with a separate bath and shower.
* Front verandah + a large covered rear deck (approx. 4m x 10m).
* 9m x 7.5m Colourbond shed (extra high), concrete and power, mezzanine + separate lockup games room/teenagers retreat - attached 9m x 7.5m enclosed carport.
* Cozy fire pit area overlooking the fully fenced private backyard.
* Rainwater tank plumbed to house.
* Roomy laundry with storage cupboards and bench space.
Now is your chance to secure a semi rural feeling family home in Dalby - Call to book your appointment - 4662 5311.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.